Campbell Page is delighted to be one of the service providers delivering the Green Army programme for the Australian Government. Together with our partners Skillset and TAFE Western we will be running projects across New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
The Green Army is a hands-on, practical, grassroots environmental action programme that supports local environmental and heritage conservation projects across Australia.
This is an initiative for young Australians aged 17–24 years interested in protecting their local environment. Participants will receive an allowance and gain hands-on, practical skills, training and experience in environmental and conservation fields.
How can I get involved?
Groups across Australia are able to bid to host a Green Army project. Project guidelines and information for groups interested in submitting Green Army projects is available at: www.environment.gov.au/green-army
To submit a project proposal to Campbell Page, please complete our Expression of Interest form.
You can apply if you are aged between 17-24 years and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. You may be a school leaver, gap year student, graduate, Indigenous person, an unemployed job seeker and/or a person with a disability.
If you are interested in participating in one of our Green Army projects, please complete our Participant Application form.
- Enhancing and constructing coastal tracks in Killalea State Park, Shoalhaven, NSW
Estimated start date 22 September 2014, project code B0210001901G
- Enhancing the Georges River Catchment in Bankstown, Sydney, NSW
Estimated start date 22 September 2014, project code B0210016401G
- Establishing a community propagation area at Central Coast Wetlands, Tuggerah Lake, Central Coast, NSW
Project code B0210023901G
- Dune re-vegetation and management at Bulli, Woonona, Bellambi, Corimal, Towradgi, Fairy Meadow, Wollongong City beaches, Illawarra, NSW
Project code B0210016901G
- Reconnecting landscapes in Bathurst City area, Bathurst, NSW
Project code B0210023501G
- Koala habitat restoration, Lismore, NSW
Project code B0210003001G
- Restoration of Kooloonbung Creek, North Coast, NSW
Project code B0210021401G
- Enhancing Richmond and Brunswick catchments, North Coast, NSW
Project code B0210003901G
- Restoration of the Yass Gorge, Yass Valley, NSW
Project code B0210025701G
- Creating a rainforest bush food trail, Mullumbimby, NSW
Project code B0210012801G
- Habitat improvement and connectivity of Abercrombie and Crookwell River corridors, Lachlan, Southern Ranges, NSW
Project code B0210025301G
- Environmental restoration of Irongate and Passmore Reserves, Toowoomba, QLD
Project code B0210009501G
- Habitat improvement and connectivity at Minnippi Parklands, South Brisbane, QLD
Project code B0210011101G
- Habitat improvement and connectivity at Wynnum Park, South Brisbane, QLD
Project code B0210011103G
- Habitat improvement and connectivity at Mansfield, South Brisbane, QLD
Project code B0210011105G
- Restoring Bundaberg’s rainforests, Bundaberg, North Coast, QLD
Project code B0210000301G
Our projects are delivered in partnership with: