Who Is Campbell Page?
We’re a not for profit organisation delivering a range of employment, community and commercial services.
From more than 80 locations across four states, we offer:
- employment support to those experiencing long periods of unemployment, those with temporary or permanent illness, injury or disability, or those that just need a bit of extra help finding a job;
- pre-employment support and training;
- labour hire services, specialising in local people for local jobs, primarily in NDIS, construction and local government;
- a range of local, tailored, Indigenous, youth and family services; and
- an Aboriginal pre-school for children aged 3 – 6 years, in and around the Mogo area.
Click the links below to find out more about Campbell Page:
Campbell Page is taking active steps to stop violence against women in our community. We are proudly working towards becoming a White Ribbon Accredited Workplace.
Our offices are violence free zones and a safe place for everyone. If you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence or need support to move forward, we are here to help.