Round 5 Green Army Program Applications Now Open
Round 5 Green Army project applications have opened for communities to submit their ideas for local environmental projects.
The key dates for round 5 are:
- Round 5 draft proposals for Campbell Page/ Skillset review– are due by June 1st 2016
- Round 5 project submissions lodged with department– due no later than 1pm June 16th 2016
The Department has altered the funding stream for Green Army projects which applies to round 5 submissions.
It now includes:
- Stream 1– multiple projects over an extended timeframe looking to achieve regional outcomes; and
- Stream 2– single projects over one or two periods (Starting July 2017)
New Host Opportunities
Green Army teams can help your organisation achieve environmental objectives through on-ground project delivery. Our environmental/project management expertise offered helps organisations of shapes and sizes access the Green Army Programmed with ease.
Our services assist organisations by:
- Designing and scoping your project outlines for the application process
- Scheduling all operational elements of projects and resource requirements to ensure the projects run without disruption and to their full potential
- Allocating a dedicated Regional Manager to each Host Organisation to lead our partners on the Green Army journey and provide support services where needed.
- Your Regional Manager is there to assist with the preparation of the project, the roll out of activities and monitor the performance and needs of an ongoing basis until completion
All projects are directed by Campbell Page Skillset and trained staff are employed by us to manage all requirements of the programme. For more info on how to be a Green Army project host contact Campbell Page today.
If your organisation is new to the Green Army program or Campbell Page/Skillset Green Army and would like some further discussion, then please contact:
QLD – Spencer Rigby 0407 861 332
NSW John Fry – 0429 469476
Or email: email@example.com
Existing Green Army Partners
Campbell Page/Skillset would like to continue the great partnerships we already have in place across NSW, ACT and QLD. We also hope to expand on our current activities to increase the environmental outcomes for your communities.
The new funding streams allow current partners to consider multiple projects under the one application.
If your organisation has an idea for multiple projects that form part of a larger regional NRM plan and enhance the outcomes of current Green Army projects – we would love to hear them.
We encourage all groups to consider multi stage projects as allocations are subject to funding levels and once allocated opportunities may be limited in future years of the Green Army Programme.
Please contact your Regional Manager to discuss your ideas for round 5:
QLD – Bianca Carlsson – 0418 503 665
NSW – Matthew Roach – 0400 122 607
Lisa Paton – 0427 157 288
Graham Stirling -0417 041 506