Join the Planting the Seed Internship Program today!
Give us call or send us a message and one of our friendly team members will be in touch shortly.
Send us a message
Wattle you do as part of this crew?
- Collecting and planting seedlings
- Repairing or rebuilding community spaces
- Restoring sand dunes
- and so much more
More skills than you can poke a stick at...
- Units towards a Cert II in Conservation & Land Management
- Bush regeneration training
- Safety training
- Tailored career mentoring
- Advice to help you reach your goals
Struggle with studying? Don’t panic, we’ve got your back with a huge range of supported study options.
Show me the money!
Is this program right for me?
- being aged between 17 and 24 years of age
- Currently receiving income support
- Registered with jobactive, New Employment Service Trial or Transition to Work
Still not sure if you’re eligible?Call our Team on 1300 291 003
Find out more…
Join an EcoCrew
Launch your career with a 6 month paid job working as part of an environment and sustainability EcoCrew on a range of EcoProjects.Learn More
Become a Market Gardener
When you join a paid Stepping Stone Farm Market Garden EcoCrew, you’ll become a competent and confident market grower so you can start your own sustainable veggie farming business.Learn More