If you’re struggling to keep up in your job, or are at risk of losing it because of an injury, illness, mental health condition or disability – we can help!
Accident, illness or injury can strike at any time. If it’s impacting your ability to do your job, there is support available.
Through our Work Assist program we can help you manager your injury, illness or health condition in the workplace, so that you remain a valuable member of the team.
Because no two injuries are the same, no two supports are the same. That’s why we tailor our services to your individual needs. We can help with:
- Workplace assessments and job redesign
- Talking to your manager or boss
- Modifications to your workplace or your role
- Specialised equipment to help you on the job
- Emotional support and guidance
- Access to support services such as physio, rehab, counselling etc
Who can access Work Assist?
You could be eligible for Work Assist if you’re:
- Currently employed
- Working at least 8 hours per week
- Struggling to carry out essential requirements of your job
- Aren’t registered with a DES provider
Register for Work Assist