Mogo Aboriginal Preschool
Dedicated to educating all children aged 3 – 6 years.
Enrolments now open!
We’re a not-for-profit, community-based preschool, dedicated to delivering a high-quality curriculum alongside a deep cultural understanding and celebration of our country and heritage.
Our play-based learning and educational programs are governed by the ‘Early Years Learning Framework’ and delivered by qualified educators to give your child the best start.
Balancing curriculum and culture, our holistic approach to education will help your child:
- Develop motor skills
- Build language, literacy and numeracy
- Prepare for, and transition into, school
- Grow independence and responsibility
- Develop social and emotional learning
- Explore and engage in their world
To support the transition from home to preschool, we also offer:
- Free transport to and from the centre
- Expressive arts and crafts
- Cultural learning and connection
- Take – home tools and resources
- Support to continue learning at home
- Playgroup every Thursday during the school term
Want to find out more?
Contact the Mogo Aboriginal Preschool team on (02) 4411 8453 or email email@example.com