Can you help me find a job if I have a disability/health condition/injury but don’t receive government benefits?
You don’t have to be receiving government benefits or an income support payment to receive our help to find a job. In most cases you will need to obtain an ESAt (Employment Services Assessment) for Centrelink to verify that you have a medical condition/injury/disability and determine that you are eligible for our disability employment services. Please get in touch with us to discuss further or if you would like some assistance navigating the process.
Changes to DES EligibilityFrom 1 July 2021 , eligibility criteria for DES will be changing. You will no longer be eligible for DES if you are:
- assessed as being able to work 30 hours or more per week; or
- not receiving income support or a pension (unless you are an Eligible School Leaver, Special Class Client, or you're undertaking Work Assist or a Program of Support).
Yes! At any time you can choose to have a family member, friend or professional attend your appointments with you either for moral support or to act as an advocate for you.
If you're a student you may be eligible for some of our services. We tailor our services specifically to the needs of our customers, so the best thing to do is to contact us to we can give you the right information for your personal situation.
If you know you can't make an appointment, it's always best to let us know ahead of time. If something unavoidable comes up, give your Employment Consultant or Candidate Coach a call as soon as you can to let them know what's going on. Not sure who to call? Reach out to us via our contact us page.
Absolutely! Helping you to write your resume is just one of the support services we offer.
If you’re receiving an income support payment (like JobSeeker, Youth Allowance or Parenting Payment), you may be eligible for help to find a job via our jobactive program. Find out more about jobactive here.
There are some eligibility requirements to receive our support. Check out the general eligibility requirements for DES here. The best way to determine your eligibility is to get in touch with our team, so that we can understand your personal circumstances and discuss your options. Visit our Contact Us page or call us on 1300 139 920.
You can transfer to our service in 3 easy steps:
1. Request a transferGive the national customer service line a call on 1800 805 260 and ask to transfer from your current provider to Campbell Page.
2. Accept our inviteKeep an eye out for your invite to our first meeting (don’t forget to accept it).
3. Meet usMeet your dedicated Employment Consultant, either virtually or in person; they’re ready and eager to hear your story and help you get started.
Still have questions?
Give us call or send us a message and one of our friendly team members will be in touch shortly.
Send us a message
Keep Up To Date With Us
Since the huge success of its pilot program in 2020, the Eden Canoes project is ...