finding a job in your 50s

Looking for a job or changing careers in your 50s (and beyond) can feel really scary...

Or even downright disheartening But we’re here to help! We’ve rounded up our top tips to help you find (and keep) a job in your 50s.

Find out more
Figure Image
Services icon

Get started 1 of 3 ways…

  • 01.

    Register directly

    Get in touch with us today and we’ll walk you through the eligibility criteria and registration process.

  • 02.

    Centrelink Referral

    At your next Centrelink appointment ask to be referred to Campbell Page for your Disability Employment Services (DES) provider.

  • 03.


    Give us a call to find out how you can change from another DES provider to Campbell Page.

You may be wondering...

What exactly is a disability?

If you are experiencing any kind of limitation, restriction or impairment, whether temporary or permanent, that affects your everyday activities and potentially your employment, you could be eligible for Disability Employment Services. A 'disability' can also include an injury you’ve sustained, an illness you’re experiencing, a health or mental health condition, or a wide range of physical and intellectual disabilities.

Learn more

Disability Employment Services near me

We’ve got more than 70 offices across four states, so chances are, there's an office right around the corner from you.

Check out our interactive map to find the Campbell Page office closest to you.

Find an office

If you have an injury, illness, disability or mental health condition and are ready to find work we can help.

Send us a message and we’ll will be in touch shortly, or better yet, give us a call now on

Send us a message

What if I need a bit of extra support?

Then you should meet our Occupational Assessors

They’re highly-qualified Allied Health Professionals trained in providing additional supports to help you prepare for, and successfully get, a new job. Whatever your needs, they will work with you to develop a tailored plan that will support you in your job search. Ask your Employment Consultant for more information or to book in with one of our OAs.

Find out more
Figure Image
Services icon

Already with another provider? Transfer in 3 easy steps…

  • 01.

    Request a transfer

    Give the national customer service line a call on 1800 805 260 and ask to transfer from your current provider to Campbell Page.

  • 02.

    Accept our invite

    Keep an eye out for your invite to our first meeting (don’t forget to accept it).

  • 03.

    Meet us

    Meet your dedicated Employment Consultant, either virtually or in person; they’re ready and eager to hear your story and help you get started.

Break it down for me

If you're new to Disability Employment Services, you'll no doubt hear lots of acronyms and names that don't make sense.

We’ve collected a few of the most commons things you’ll hear and what they actually mean, like DES, ESAT, CRN, JSID and so much more.

Learn what they all mean here.

Figure Image

Find out more…

  • What is DMS and ESS?

    Disability Employment Services has two parts - Disability Management Service (DMS) and Employment Support Service (ESS).

    Find out more
  • Support in your job

    If you’re already working but have an illness or injury that’s impacting your ability to do your job, we can help you manage it so that you remain a valuable member of the team.

    Find out more