Bushfire Recovery Assistance Fact Sheet
Here you will find a summary of assistance measures available to support people affected by bushfires. These are aimed at providing for immediate and short-term needs, to support recovery from the bushfires across NSW.
Need a place to stay?
Following is a list of temporary accommodation options, groups and resources. Please click on the below links to find out more.
- Find a bed– Call 02 7202 6588, email email@example.com or Register a spare bed or find a place to stay here.
- Ask Izzy for local housing solutions– https://askizzy.org.au/housing/personalise
- Shoalhaven Homeless Hub– Call 02 44232804 or visit https://www.shoalhavenhomelesshub.com.au/
- SAHSSI Crisis Accommodation- Call 1800152152 or visit https://www.sahssi.org.au/services/crisis-accommodation/
- Accommodation for fire affected families Facebook group- This is an organic Facebook group with approx. 500 members offering and requesting accommodation. Find out more by visiting or joining the group here.
- OAKS Hotels- Any person who satisfies the Eligibility Requirements will be deemed an ‘Eligible Recipient’ entitled to seven (7) nights free accommodation across any Australian property of Minor Hotels subject to blockout periods which will be notified upon enquiry. Visit https://www.oakshotels.com/en